top of page

Royal's Services

Supporting Your Journey From Beginning to End

Supporting You All The Way

Group Discussion

Visa Process

Visa Photo.jpg

Careers & Pathway To Permanent Residency Guidance


Schools & Locations

Shafston 2.jpg

Home stay & Accommodation

Homestay 2.jpg

Starting New In Australia

Arrival 2.jpg

We understand how difficult it can be to get things set up in a foreign country.  At Royal Education International we will assist you in opening a bank account, register for a tax file number so you can work in Australia, get an Australian sim card for your phone, understand the public transport system etc.

We have a number of homestay lodgings available for our clients so you will always have a place to call home.  We also provide advice on how to go about finding a rental property and the best places to rent.

Royal Education International has agreements with a large number of educational institutions in all the main cities in Australia.  From the beautiful weather and beaches in the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Brisbane, to the big city life in Sydney and Melbourne.  We have the schools and courses you're looking for.

We work with you to understand your life goals and develop an educational pathway that will help you achieve them.  Whether you simply want to learn English, start your own business, be a master chef or want to make your life here in Australia (permanent residency), Royal Education International can help.

Visa applications can be quite complicated.  We take all the stress and confusion away by providing visa advice and submitting your visa application for you.  Our experienced staff are well trained, so let us do the hard work.

Studying in a new country is exciting but can also be a little daunting.  At Royal Education International we make our clients our number one priority.  We provide you a service that doesn't just end when you arrive.  Our team are here to guide you the entire way,  from your first visa and course application right through to permanent residency in Australia.  We're here to help.

bottom of page